July 30
I'm backKKkk!
Ok! just now went town alone, was rather fun, =D Bought the thing already! =D cant decide which one, so called hweezhi and asked. After that, went walking around town for awhile, its fun going town alone! =D I THINK i saw some rather familiar faces that I didnt see for quite some times. bla, not sure at all. Walked alone, looking here and there, and ended up waiting for 36 at Heeren there to go play pool. The bus was like taking FOREVER to come lah! can just walked some more, maybe down to PS and take. bla. But going town alone is still fun, I shall do that more often, when i get money and go to that hiphop shop in far east. =D OK! pool was ok today! rather fun! I know how to do masse! oh easier to explain, curl the ball, without making my cue so high up! =D lol! still improving! Bla! today was good, Mock exams are waste of times seriously. bla! Im ouT!
Ok! just now went town alone, was rather fun, =D Bought the thing already! =D cant decide which one, so called hweezhi and asked. After that, went walking around town for awhile, its fun going town alone! =D I THINK i saw some rather familiar faces that I didnt see for quite some times. bla, not sure at all. Walked alone, looking here and there, and ended up waiting for 36 at Heeren there to go play pool. The bus was like taking FOREVER to come lah! can just walked some more, maybe down to PS and take. bla. But going town alone is still fun, I shall do that more often, when i get money and go to that hiphop shop in far east. =D OK! pool was ok today! rather fun! I know how to do masse! oh easier to explain, curl the ball, without making my cue so high up! =D lol! still improving! Bla! today was good, Mock exams are waste of times seriously. bla! Im ouT!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home